Steampunk Nano 120W Mod - Tesla
If you love Steampunk style with a sophisticated appearance, and desire high performance, then this device is the perfect choice. The Tesla Steampunk Nano 120W is a great choice for all types of vapers. It utilizes two 18650 batteries and has a maximum wattage output of 120 watts.
Featuring a die cast zinc alloy body, bright OLED screen, toggle switch, and TC/TCR/VW modes. In addition, several new functions have been added like memory function, taste control, and user modes. It is capable of keeping up with the demands of current sub-ohm tanks together with rebuild-able atomizers.
It has an ergonomic fire button allows the user to fire the device with ease and a dedicated on/off switch assures another level of safety allowing the Mod to fire only when switched to the "ON" position and keeps it from going into sleep mode. The accurate temperature control provides support for a variety of coil materials, including stainless steel, nickel and titanium.
If you're the type of vaper that likes a device that is not only powerful but has retro look then there's no reason not to pick up the Tesla Nano 120W Steampunk Mod!
This device does not support charging via USB - Two 18650 batteries and charger is required.
Get your battery charger here.
- Dimensions: 90mm x 55mm x 25mm
- Weight: 250g
- Die cast zinc alloy
- Springloaded 510 connection
- Bright 0.91″ OLED screen
- Ergonomic slanted firing button
- On/off switch
- Firing modes: VW/TC Ti/TC Ni200/TC SS316/TCR
- Wattage mode output range: 7W to 120W adjustable in 0.5W increments
- TC mode output range: 200℉ to 600℉ or 100℃ to 300℃
- Maximum voltage output: 9V
- Maxium current output: 35A
- Wattage mode resistance range: 0.1Ω to 3.0Ω
- TC mode resistance range: 0.05Ω to 1.0Ω
- Ramp firing modes: normal, soft, hard, user
- Save up to three profiles
- Utilizes 2 x 18650 high amp Batteries (Not Included)
- Hinged bottom battery door