Summit Pod for STLTH - Peak
The Peak's new Summit STLTH pod is a tart pomegranate and a semi-sweet kiwi flavour will leave you satisfied with each and every puff. STLTH vape.
- 1 package contains 3 - 2ml pods.
You may choose from 20mg, 35mg or 50mg Nicotine salt strength for a combination of flavour and throat hit.
- 2mL pods
- 20mg, 35mg or 50mg NicSalts
- 3 pods per package
- Nic salts Nicotine salts are a type of processed nicotine used in E-juices and are designed to offer a smooth vaping experience. They are concentrated at higher milligrams to provide a more cigarette-like experience. Because of their higher MG, you don’t experience the harsh nicotine hit in the back of your throat like regular high Nicotine E-liquid. Also, you don’t need to vape as often to feel the craving go away.
- E-Liquid E-juice is comprised of between 2-4 ingredients. It is made with PG - propylene glycol, VG - vegetable glycerin, and optionally with flavour and nicotine. Most often comes in glass or food-grade plastic bottles with a convenient dropper to refill your tanks and always with a childproof seal.
- VG/PG The Base makes up 50-90% of e-juice and is composed of 100% VG or a mix with PG. Common ratios are 100% VG, 50/50 VG/PG, 70/30 VG/PG, and 80/20 VG/PG. VG is the one that makes vapour – you want thick vapour, e-liquid with higher VG will do that. Commonly mixed with VG as the base for e-juice. A higher PG mix e-juice will produce “throat hit” – which many associate with the “harshness” of a regular cigarette.
- Flavour 10%-20%. All the e-juices are made with food-grade flavourings, either natural or artificial – will depend on the maker.
- Nicotine 0%-2.4% depending on strength. Usually, break down from 0-3-6-12-18-24 milligrams per millilitre. Most large E-juice manufacturers are using pharmaceutical-grade pure nicotine