Atty RDA Kit - Tobh
The TOBH Atty RDA is an ultra-low resistance for the most powerful vaping experience possible. This is a must for anyone into RDA.
This is a rebuild-able atomizer, user must install, wick and wire coil. Due to nature of this product warranty does not apply.
Rebuild-able atomizer coils and wicks have known risks. Damage may occur due to misuse.
Coil building is done by individuals who are experts, know how to use a meter, when it should be used and most importantly have understanding of electronic devices. These materials are not meant to be used by inexperienced beginners with ought general knowledge of electronics.
- Careful testing MUST be performed with a meter before rebuild able coil/wick is used.
- User to assume all risks when choosing not to test coils
- Faulty wicks and coil can and will blow electronic devises.
- User must insure to use new built coils and wicks on electronic devices that have a strong built in short circuit protection.
User must have general knowledge and basic understanding on Li-Ion Battery safety before purchase and first use of these high powered batteries in general and/or while built into a mod.
If mishandled while charging, discharging or manipulated in any way these high powered batteries can explode and cause injury. Please make sure to acquire basic understanding on Li-Ion battery safety and their use.
Vaping Jill Inc. will not be held liable for any damage minor or severe, temporary or permanent caused by mishandling and/or improper use with ought basic knowledge of Li-Ion battery safety on their own or while built in a mod.
- 303 stainless one-piece Body/ Negative Posts won't turn or move...ever
- Solid copper bottom contract
- Post holes are .05" (fifty thousandths) to easily accommodate a wide size range of kanthal wire sizes (28,26,24 22 etc.) or for easy quad coil builds.
- High strength PEEK top and bottom Center Post Insulator Rated for 480°F
- O-rings Rated to +450°F
- 303 stainless sleeve with six 1/16 holes placed horizontally so as to create better distribution of air flow across the coils which, combined equate to three 1/8th inch holes
- Stainless finned Top-Cap with a conical internal design to decrease the occurrence of turbulent air flow or low pressure/idle zones (Bernoulli's principle) Additionally the fins act as fully functional heat sinks which simultaneously disperse heat away from the coils and mouth piece
- Deep laser engraving on the sleeve and atty base that won't polish off.
- Atty RDA
- Rda kit screw driver
- 2 spare screws
- Silicone ring