Atty RDA Kit - Tobh
The Tobh rebuildable dripping atomizer (RDA) is an exquisite and premium replica crafted by TOBECO, showcasing impeccable quality. Constructed from stainless steel, this RDA comprises three distinct components. Its adjustable airflow control enables diverse draw intensities, and the distinctive heat sink design on the top cap facilitates effective heat dissipation. The top cap's internal section features a conical design, reducing turbulent airflow and low pressure. Enhancing conductivity and performance, the 510 center connection is crafted from copper, ensuring robust electrical connectivity.
This is a rebuildable atomizer; the user must install, wick and wire coil. Due to the nature of this product, a warranty does not apply.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks. Damage may occur due to misuse.
Coil building is done by experts who know how to use a meter when it should be used and, most importantly, understand electronic devices. These materials are not meant to be used by inexperienced beginners with ought general knowledge of electronics.
- Careful testing MUST be performed with a meter before rebuilding the coil/wick.
- Users assume all risks when choosing not to test coils
- Faulty wicks and coils can and will blow electronic devices.
- Users must ensure the use of newly built coils and wicks on electronic devices with strong built-in short circuit protection.
Users must have general knowledge and a basic understanding of Li-Ion battery safety before purchasing and using these high-powered batteries in general and/or while built into a mod.
If mishandled while charging, discharging or manipulated in any way, these high-powered batteries can explode and cause injury. Please acquire a basic understanding of Li-Ion battery safety and its use.
Vaping Jill Inc. will not be held liable for any minor, severe, temporary or permanent damage caused by mishandling and/or improper use with basic knowledge of Li-Ion battery safety on their own or while built in a mod.
- 303 stainless one-piece Body/ Negative Posts won't turn or move...ever
- Solid copper bottom contact
- Post holes are .05" (fifty thousandths) to easily accommodate a wide size range of kanthal wire sizes (28,26,24, 22, etc.) or for easy quad coil builds.
- High-strength PEEK top and bottom Center Post Insulator Rated for 480°F
- O-rings Rated to +450°F
- 303 stainless sleeves with six 1/16 holes placed horizontally to create better distribution of airflow across the coils, which, combined, equate to three 1/8th inch holes
- Stainless finned Top-Cap with a conical internal design to decrease the occurrence of turbulent airflow or low pressure/idle zones (Bernoulli's principle). Additionally, the fins act as fully functional heat sinks, which simultaneously disperse heat away from the coils and mouthpiece
- Deep laser engraving on the sleeve and Atty base that won't polish off.
- Atty RDA
- Rda kit screwdriver
- 2 spare screws
- Silicone ring