DIY kit - Coil Master
The kit designed specifically with vapers comfort in mind at home or on the go.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks. Damage may occur due to misuse.
Coil building is done by individuals who are experts, know how to use a meter, when it should be used and most importantly have understanding of electronic devices. These materials are not meant to be used by inexperienced beginners with ought general knowledge of electronics.
- Careful tasting MUST be performed with a meter before rebuild able coil/wick is used.
- User to assume all risks when choosing not to test coils.
- Faulty wicks and coil can and will blow electronic devises.
- User must insure to use new built coils and wicks on electronic devices that have a strong built in short circuit protection.
User must have general knowledge and basic understanding on Li-Ion Battery safety before purchase and first use of these high powered batteries in general and/or while built into a mod. If mishandled while charging, discharging or manipulated in any way these high powered batteries can explode and cause injury. Please make sure to acquire basic understanding on Li-Ion battery safety and their use.
Vaping Jill Inc. will not be held liable for any damage minor or severe, temporary or permanent caused by mishandling and/or improper use with ought basic knowledge of Li-Ion battery safety on their own or while built in a mod.
- 1 x Diagonal pliers
- 1 x Needle-nose pliers
- 1 x Stainless steel folding scissors
- 1 x Pen styled cross Screwdriver
- 1 x Pen styled straight Screwdriver
- 1 x Ceramic Tweezer (T1) so you can fire your coils while squeezing
- 1 x Elbow Tweezer (T3) to make all your adjustments
- 1 x Kanthal wire
- 1 x Ohm Meter (Requires (2) AA batteries)
- 1 x Coiling Kit V3
- 1 x Silicon rubber case