iSub coils - Innokin Technology
Plexus 3D mesh (Kanthal) must be used in wattage mode.
- Features smooth hit and enhanced flavor.
- 0.35 ohm (30 - 55W)
Kanthal must be used in Power (Wattage) Mode:
- 0.2 ohm (recommended 20 w - 50 w)
- 0.5 ohm (recommended 20 w - 35 w)
- 2.0 ohm (recommended 10 w -16 w)
- Clapton BVC – 0.5 ohm (recommended 30 w - 70 w)
Clapton wire coils produce increased vapor and clean taste through greater surface area these coils offer.
Nickel (Ni200) must be used in Ni - Temperature Control Mode:
- Ni200 – 0.10 ohm (356 F - 518 F)
- Ni200 – 0.20 ohm (374 F - 473 F)
Titanium (Ti) must be used in Ti - Temperature Control Mode:
- Ti – 0.40 ohm (365 F - 464 F)
Stainless Steel may be used in Power (Wattage) Mode or Stainless Steel Temperature control mode:
- SS BVC – 0.5 ohm
Ni200 (nickel) is only compatible with devices that are equipped with a circuit board able to control coil temperature. Do not use these coils on devices that do not support temperature control.
These coils are sub-Ohm resistances. Extra safety precautions should be exercised using these coils. Sub-ohm resistance will only work on a regulated or mechanical mod that can support the ohm resistance of 0.3 ohm or lower. Please make sure vapor batteries can handle sub ohm atomizers and coils by insuring the amps are 30 or higher. Damage or injury may occur due to the misuse of this product.