Delta II RBA Base Kit - 0.5ohm - Joyetech
Delta II RBA Kit is convenient for customers who want to build their own coils for the Joye Delta II. When your coil tastes like it's about done for, just remove the RBA base from your Delta II and take the build apart. It's as easy as that! The pre-built coil provided by JoyeTech is a 0.5Ω build.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue
Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium-ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
vapingjill.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of an LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
- A changeable and rebuildable coil
- Simple two-post RBA base
- More powerful vapor
- More economical
- Increased airflow: with inlet hole on the bottom
- 1 x Delta II RBA Head (include heating coil and cotton)
- 2 x Organic cotton
- 1 x Heating coil (0.5m)
- 1 x Screw
- 1 x Screwdriver