Tobacco Extract - Black Note Tobacco
Tobacco Extract E-liquid Collection
Craving tobacco e-liquid with a real cigarette taste? Here's one that's even better than cigarettes! Black Note Tobacco e-juice was patiently crafted and cold extracted in small batches using distinct blends of real tobacco leaves, even better it has no artificial flavors, colors, dyes or chemical additives, Black Note has naturally Extracted Premium E-Liquid at its finest.
- Virginia Tobacco Grown in the sandy alluvial plains at the foot of the Italian Alps, Prelude's Virginia tobacco derives subtle flavors unique to the Verona soils. Once harvested, the leaves are flue-cured to release their natural sugars and resins, resulting in a light, bright taste and aroma.
- Cavendish Originating in the 17th century, Cavendish uses a unique process of cutting and curing designed to bring out the natural sweetness of the tobacco leaf. Sonata uses only fire-cured dark Virginia tobacco, steamed and cured under pressure to allow the rich robust flavors to fully develop.
- Solo renamed to Menthol Blend Begins with a fine ultra-smooth Virginia tobacco to provide a rich, flavorful base, then incorporates a layer of natural menthol oils derived through a special extraction process. the result is a refreshing mint flavor without any harsh bite for a bright, cool vaping experience.
- Pop This English blend delivers A fruity background, producing a fully aromatic experience very similar to pipe tobacco. With it's the rich and relaxing flavor it is both pleasant and impressive, with a vivid flavor that wakes up the senses.
- 50/50 PG/VG-30ML
- 30ML Glass Dropper Child Proof Bottle>/li>
E-Liquid or E-juice is comprised of between 2-4 ingredients. It is made with PG - propylene glycol, VG - vegetable glycerin, and optionally with flavor and nicotine. Most often comes in glass or food-grade plastic bottles with a convenient dropper to refill your tanks and always with a childproof seal.
VG - The Base makes up 50-90% of e-juice and is composed of 100% VG or a mix with PG. Common ratios are 100% VG, 50/50 VG/PG, 70/30 VG/PG, and 80/20 VG/PG. VG is the one that makes vapor – you want thick vapor, e-liquid with higher VG will do that.
Commonly mixed with VG as the base for e-juice. A higher PG mix e-juice will produce “throat hit” – which many associate with the “harshness” of a regular cigarette.
Flavor 10%-20%. All the e-juices are made with food-grade flavorings, either natural or artificial – will depend on the maker.
Nicotine 0%-2.4% depending on strength. Usually, break down from 0-3-6-12-18-24 milligrams per milliliter. Most large e-juice manufacturers are using pharmaceutical grade pure nicotine.