TFV8 Baby Beast Tank - Smok
The TFV8 Baby Beast is only 22mm in diameter, about 1/3 less than the original and it holds 3ml of e-liquid rather than 6ml. Although this tank is much smaller, it doesn’t lack on the performance!
The TFV8 Baby Beast has two different coil heads that comes with the kit,
(1) is the 0.2ohm Dual coil which is pre-installed with a recommended wattage range of 30-80 watts but the best range is at 45-60 watts.
(2) is the replacement 0.15ohm Quadruple coil with recommended wattage range of 30-80 watts and performs best at 40-60 watts.
The Smok TFV8 Baby Beast features the same top filling method which means you don’t have to unscrew the top off on this tank, the top portion of the tank swings to the side to open allowing you to easily fill up the tank with your e-liquid. Just pop the swivel to the side and fill up the tank.
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.2ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil – rated 30-80W; sweet spot 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil – rated 30-70W; sweet spot 45-60W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil – rated 50-100W sweet-spot 60-80W
- 510 Connection
These tanks use sub-Ohm resistance atomizer. Extra safety precautions should be exercised using it. Sub-ohm resistance will only work on a regulated or mechanical mod that can support the ohm resistance of 0.5 ohm or lower. Please make your device and vapor batteries can handle sub-ohm atomizers and coils by insuring the amps are 30 or higher. Damage or injury may occur due to misuse of this product.
Try to keep the tank 1/3 full at all times. That will help to maintain the “vacuum” and prevent leaks. Life span of an atomizer is anywhere between 7-15 days. It may begin to leak when it is worn out. Replace with a new atomizer.
This product is not covered by warranty and may not be exchanged.